Join us for a Complementary Educational Workshop.
At Bowman Financial Group we are committed to helping retirees and pre-retirees Build, Protect and Preserve their assets. Throughout the year we host many complementary dinner events, educational workshops, and now with COVID restrictions, we are hosting Webinars.
Important Topics Include:
- The 7 Common Financial Tools - Are they suitable for your retirement portfolio?
- Risk vs. Safety - Age appropriate decisions for your investments
- Taxes - What tax bracket will you likely be in during retirement, and how does that influence your financial strategy
- Social Security Benefits - How to maximize your benefits and protect your spouse
- Long-Term Care - Resolving the dilemma
- Will I Outlive My Money? – How to plan so that your income will last as long as you do
- What to know about Medicare
More events are on the way! Check back soon for more information.
February 25, 2020
6:00p - 7:30p
South Puget Sound Community College - Lacey Campus
A six-step process to start leaving your mark on the next generation
September 12, 2019
6:15p - 8:15p
If there was a significant missing fact that was costing you money, when would you want to find out?