Join us for a Complimentary Meal and Educational Workshop.
Since nothing in life is truly free, please accept a delicious dinner in exchange for the most valuable commodity you possess, your time. You are encouraged to bring up to 3 adult guests, including your spouse, to:
Educational Dinner Workshop
- The 7 Common Financial Tools - Suitability for retirement portfolio
- Risk vs. Safety - Age appropriate decisions for your investments
- Taxes - Are you paying too much?
- Social Security Benefits - How to retain more
- Long-Term Care - Resolving the dilemma
- Will I Outlive My Money? – How to guarantee your income will last as long as you do
If you have money invested in 401(k)s, IRAs, Annuities, CDs, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, or any other Retirement Accounts, you do not want to miss this special event!
Seats fill up fast so call today!
Reservations Required and subject to qualification. Recommended for ages 50-79 years old.
September 12, 2019 6:15p - 8:15p Pacific Standard Time
If there was a significant missing fact that was costing you money, when would you want to find out?